stop the secret cults: freemasons, pyrates etc.

This blog is by the Grace of God created to stop secert and satanic cults that murder, maim and pervert the system including justice. They operate by threat, intimidation and murder fulfilling the Bible which says: satan's only function is to steal, kill and destroy.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

London Police harass Dr. Ovadje on behalf of freemasons

Dr. J. A. T. Ovadje

24 October 2006

Mr. Tony Blair
Prime Minister of the U.K.
10 Downing Street
London SW1


Dear Sir: Metropolitan Police harass, intimidate and maltreat Dr. Ovadje on behalf of freemasons

On 19 October 2006, I went to Holborn and by the Grace of God, held a legal and peaceful demonstration. I was alone.

I stood by, away from the traffic and held up my placard that stated the truth: that members of the freemasons (in collusion with its off-shoot the pyrates) murdered by beloved brother Ejoke Ovadje, a solicitor in Nigeria. He had earlier been invited to join the freemasons with a bait of winning cases before he gets to court - an offer he correctly refused. His offence was to run for office against the corrupt interests of these satanic cults.

As I stood by, Officer EK 322 of the Metropolitan Police kept harassing me and asking irrelevant questions. When I asked if I had broken any laws, she confirmed no but continued to distract me. I decided to leave Holborn for elsewhere.

Once I boarded a bus about fifty metres away, five officers rushed onto the bus and stopped the driver moving. They came through the crowd to ask only me if I had a valid bus ticket. I showed them but asked them if the Metropolitan Police was now checking for bus passes and why only me on the whole bus. They could not give an answer.

The police officers forced me out of the bus and asked me ‘what were you demonstrating about?’ I replied I have not broken any laws. Then they proceeded to search me illegally. I protested that they cannot unlawfully remove me from the bus for a different reason (i.e. bus pass, that I showed them) and for want of what to do just search me as if I am in communist China. At this stage they changed tune and Officer EK 277 said they would search me under the Anti-terrorism Act. After the search, they refused to give me the ‘stop and search’ slip, deliberately filling the form extremely slowly so as to delay my journey elsewhere. At the end of the day, I left without the slip.

It is obvious to me that Britain is now a police state with the Metropolitan Police used for private and malicious gain especially on behalf of the freemasons. You may recall that the police attempted to poison me with glycol (anti-freeze) because I held a legal and peaceful protest against the freemasons on 7th July 2006.

From my previous letters to you, you have taken no action but I decided to write again, for the record. I have sent this letter to various persons and institutions world-wide and placed it on the internet.
At the end of the day, the Bible states in Psalm 103:6: The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for ALL that are oppressed. Only God never fails.

God bless you. Many thanks.

Sincerely,
J. A. T. Ovadje (Dr.)

126 Chadwell Heath Lane • ROMFORD • RM6 4AE
UNITED KINGDOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

freemasons cult pyrates kill police corruption ipcc
freemasons cult pyrates kill