stop the secret cults: freemasons, pyrates etc.

This blog is by the Grace of God created to stop secert and satanic cults that murder, maim and pervert the system including justice. They operate by threat, intimidation and murder fulfilling the Bible which says: satan's only function is to steal, kill and destroy.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Metropolitan Police of London invade my house on a masonic mission (without warrant)

Two officers of the Metropolitan Police invaded my residence on masonic mission.

The did not have a warrant and on my enquiry had no mission in my residence. They just came into my compound to harassment and intimidate on behalf of freemsonry.

Considering that the same police had only on 08 July 2006 tried to poison me with glycol, it is not a surprise.

They have continued their campaign of terror on behalf of the freemasons. Furthermore, they seek to provoke me and distract me from the issue at hand including their sponsoring an assailant to murder me on 23 April 2005 with a six-inch blade knife.

But they have failed.

To be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

freemasons cult pyrates kill police corruption ipcc
freemasons cult pyrates kill