stop the secret cults: freemasons, pyrates etc.

This blog is by the Grace of God created to stop secert and satanic cults that murder, maim and pervert the system including justice. They operate by threat, intimidation and murder fulfilling the Bible which says: satan's only function is to steal, kill and destroy.

Friday, August 11, 2006

British Transport Police attempt to poison Dr. Ovadje on behalf of the freemasons

link to metropolitan police and freemasonry
link to metropolitan police and corruption


Dr. J. A. T. OVADJE

10 August 2006

Mr. Tony Blair
Prime Minister of the U.K.
10 Downing Street
London SW1

Dear Sir: British Transport Police attempt to poison Dr. Ovadje on behalf of the freemasons.

Please find attached evidence of the failed attempt by the British Transport Police (on behalf of the freemasons) to poison me with glycol (a constituent of anti-freeze) in bathroom accessories.

I have reported this matter to you many times but I am yet to see any action on your part. This situation is a trial for everyone, including your good self, the policemen, the Crown Prosecution Service (48% of whom are freemasons, see attached parliamentary report), the judges (who have been perpertuating masonic judicial fraud), your Downing Street staff (whether they just toss my letters in the bin), the cabinet office (that against the law including Freedom of Information Act, has refused to disclose the members of your cabinet including the Attorney General, that are freemasons) etc and my humble self.

At the end, each person will have to choose for himself: to act for the glory of God (good) or for masonic evil. Goodness is difficult and evil is cheap, even as the Bible says anyone who wants to be pure like gold, must go through the furnace.

Because of the innocent blood of the Ovadje family that the freemasons have claimed and their continued thirst for (God forbid) more blood, the big powerful titanic of freemasonry must sink. God has decreed it., and so shall it be. Amen. Isaiah 54:17: Behold they shall surely gather, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Sir, I say this with all humility (for I am not holy): the will of God must be fulfilled. If Moses had refused to be God’s vessel to deliver the Israelites, God would have used another person.

God has delivered me from the clutches of satan and its cults the freemasons and pyrates, even as the Bible states in Luke 10:19: Behold I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
I have sent copies of the documents to various international bodies.

Many thanks. God bless. Sincerely,

J. A. T. Ovadje (Dr.)
126 Chadwell Heath Lane • Romford • RM6 4AE
UNITED KINGDOM


..............................................

DR. J. A. T. OVADJE

2 August 2006

Mr. Ken MacDonald
Director of Public Prosecutions
Crown Prosecution Service
50 Ludgate Hill
London

Dear Sir: R (British Transport Police (on behalf of freemasons)) v Dr. J. A. T. Ovadje
1. In accordance with the Criminal Procedure and Justice Act 1996, Human Rights Act 1998 and other relevant Acts of Parliament and Common Law: I wish to and hereby request you to produce to the accused (myself, Dr. J. A. T. Ovadje) the reasons for your unlawful and malicious prosecution after the British Transport Police on 07 July 2006, kidnapped (unlawfully arrested), assaulted (including handcuffing) and unlawful imprisoned me for 24 hours..

2. On 07 July 2006, the U.K. was in mourning, in remembrance of the victims of the London blasts by the terrorist organisation al-queda. Dr. Ovadje went to amongst other venues, the Kings Cross train station like other members of the public. He was formally dressed and was alone. He carried two placards that clearly stated that the terrorist and satanic organisation, the freemasons, murdered his brother Ejoke Ovadje.

3. Ejoke Ovadje was a solicitor in Nigeria. He had earlier been invited to join the freemasons with a bait of winning cases before he gets to court, an offer he refused. His (Ejoke’s) crime was to run for public office on an anti-corruption platform against the corrupt interests of satanic and masonic elite that loot the oil funds whilst 250, 000 Nigerian children die of malnutrition and poverty related diseases every year and 75% of the population live on less than a dollar a day. This elite murdered at least 10,000 people to ‘win’ the last elections. Not surprisingly, Mr. Jack Straw then Foreign Secretary was the first to congratulate the murderous Nigerian Government. In return, other oil companies are discouraged from the Nigerian oil industry apart from Shell. It is obvious that comparatively, Mugabe is a saint.

4. At Kings Cross station on 07 July 2006, as the 12:00 noon remembrance prayer time drew near, the different television studios from all over the world including CNN fine tuned their equipment to reel away. One of the arresting officers, acting on a freemasonic and racist agenda proceeded to harass, intimidate and threaten Dr. Ovadje. Since Dr. Ovadje is a born-again Christian, he cannot be and refused to be intimidated, for the Bible states in 2 Timothy 1:7: For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. The result was a masonically choreographed, orchestrated manoeuvres of the dark to get Dr. Ovadje out of the tv cameras of the world audience and hide the evil of freemasonry. The two policemen openly boasted ‘since some cameras have got him, he has got to be arrested’.

The policemen arrested me under the false masonic charge of ‘preventing public disorder’ but the next day in court, Crown Prosecution Service charged me with verbally ‘using threatening words’ (under s 5 of the Public Order Act 1986) whereas I am the victim of racism, religious hatred, masonic corruption, harassment, threats and intimidation by the British Transport Police at King Cross station.

5. Even if I was guilty (which I am not) the maximum punishment for an offence under s 5 of the Public Order Act 1986 is a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale and punishment with imprisonment is not possible. Perhaps you can explain why I was kidnapped, handcuffed and unlawfully imprisoned for twenty four hours in the land of the Magna Carta, where the rule of law is supposedly sacrosanct.

6. Even though the Custody Officer noted ulcer & dyspepsia in my history, they refused to give me any food in the cell until about after 7pm.

7. I was offered bail at about 8pm. As the charge sheet clearly shows, prior to signing for bail I started to write I do not agree to the charges. For daring to write that, the Custody Officer changed his mind, refused me bail and re-detained me till the court hearing the next day. Alleluia! In the land of the free. In the civilised developed country, Britain.

8. To top it all, after brushing my teeth with the nameless blue toothpaste I was given, I noticed that some of the bathroom accessories I was offered contained glycol (as in antifreeze) in the label. This can cause kidney failure. Who has sponsored this but the the freemasons.

Last year, the freemasons showed they had access to my house: they were able to get the electricity company to switch of my supply (from internal controls) for two months during the winter so that I could freeze to death. I did not owe a penny. The question now is have the freemasons been entering subsequently to poison my food and kill me?

The Bible states in Isaiah 54:15: Behold they shall sure gather, but not by me. Whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. No weapon (even glycol) that is fashioned against thee shall prosper.. Because of me and the Ovadje family, freemasonsry is dead. The big powerful titanic of freemansory must sink, and the only life boat is the blood of Jesus Christ. All glory to Jehovah, the God of Israel, my Protector. Amen.

9. Since my oral words were the crime I allegedly committed on 07 July 2006, perhaps you can explain why the British Transport Police stole (unlawfully seized) my property i.e. the two placards that stated the truth: that the freemasons killed my brother.

10. You may recall that on 23 April 2005, the freemasons in cooperation with the Metropolitan Police including Sir Ian Blair the Commissioner, sponsored Ms. Draper to batter and almost kill me with a six-inch blade knife. The Attorney General Lord Goldsmith and the Crown Prosecution Service, colluded with Ms. Draper, as to pervert justice including concocting a secret and fictitious ‘witnesses’ versions of events. I complained about the glaring corruption and as a consequence, the Metropolitan Police of London started a campaign of terror against me including thirteen false arrests (kidnapping) and unlawful imprisonment, without ever charging me to court (see attached letter to Charring Cross Police).

11. When I commenced legal proceedings against the Metropolitan Police at the Royal Court of Justice, Strand, they arrested me the fourteenth time for trying to serve court papers at New Scotland Yard. Since that matter is still sub-judice, the freemasons have switched to another contractor: the British Transport Police, as if there is a difference between a dozen and twelve i.e. British Transport Police and Metropolitan Police of London.

12. That the Crown Prosecution Service can charge me to court after I had been unlawfully imprisoned for 24 hours, for an offence that even if found guilty does not carry a penalty of imprisonment, only confirms the times that we live in: a stalinist U.K. where freemasonry has perverted all our institutions especially the entire criminal justice system; even as Parliament confirmed in its enquiry (see attached).

13. There is nothing new in all these. The Bible states in Isaiah 59:14: And judgement is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen on the street, and equity cannot enter. Yea truth faileth; and he that departeh from evil maketh himself a prey; and the LORD saw it and it displeased him that there was no judgement. Thank God for Psalm 34:19: Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

14. I leave you with Deutoronomy 1:16: And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him. Ye shall not respect persons in judgement; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of man; for the judgment is God’s.

A copy of this letter has been sent to the Court and relevant international organisations. As the trial date: 17 August 2006 draws near, I would appreciate a prompt reply.

Many thanks. God bless. you.

Sincerely,
J. A. T. Ovadje (Dr.)


126 Chadwell Heath Lane • Romford. Essex • RM6 4AE

Links to the Metropolitan Police Authority
.....................................................

Dr. J. A. T. Ovadje

23 December 2005

Police Officer CX 61.
Metropolitan Police
Charring Cross
Agar Street
London

Dear Sir: False arrest, illegal detention and stealing of property on 21/12/05
I write this letter with great sadness at the level to which the criminal justice system in the United Kingdom has degenerated; to the level of a banana republic.

1. Your colleague Officer 428 arrested me on false charges two days ago.

2. You decided to detain me illegally in a cell even though there was no crime committed.

3. You stated that you detained me for investigation yet you refused me to write a witness statement knowing that there was no crime committed. This is what Idi Amin was doing in Uganda, arresting and detaining people without any crime.

4. Like Idi Amin, you have refused to charge me to court.

5. Similarly, you have seized my property illegally. You cannot provide any Act of Parliament that authorizes you to seize my property without a crime being committed. In effect uyou have stolen it.

6. You tried to hide your stealing my property under the pretext of ‘thinking whether there is a question of the law being broken.’ I am wearing a nice tie this morning. From your actions, if any policeman likes it and is jealous of it, he can seize it under ‘thinking whether there is a question of the law being broken. In my opinion, such behaviour has no place in a civilised society.

7. At the end of my release from the cell, you fraudulently moved me away from the security cameras at the custody reception into the cramped small office at the temporary front office; then hurriedly asked me to sign for my custody sheet and property receipt there, whilst standing so that I would not be able to read it properly. You were angry at me trying to read it before signing.
8. When I got home, I saw the last comment on your custody records was ‘property restored’ whereas you have seized (stolen) my property.

9. I beg you to:
a)charge me to court please. I would really love to go to court so that the truth and the lies you have written be exposed.
b) if no charge return my property immediately. You can photograph them if you wish. I have never denied their ownership or use.

10. The truth is the fish starts rotting from the head. The Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair has by his actions shown that he has no respect for the law. In April this year, he sponsored my being beaten up with at least 40 blows, bitten several times and a knife being pressed against my throat, under direction of the freemasons and Prince Edward. Please show them this letter and use it in any forum. I am happy to defend it anywhere.

11. God exposed the lies of Sir Ian Blair not long after I was beaten up, in a much bigger case than mine, that of the murder of the Brazilian, Mr. Menzies. Sir Ian Blair’s authority has been weakened since then and the public no longer trusts his word.

12. The same freemasons (who are the satanic embassy on earth) shot my brother dead. He was a solicitor. Previously he had been approached to join the freemasons with a bait of winning cases before he gets to court (i.e. pervert justice) an offer he rightly refused. They would like me to shut up but God is my protector and they are powerless.

13. I believe you yourself are a victim and being used for illegal purposes hence I have nothing personal against you. You are a man simply trying to protect your life and career under (mis)directions of a rotten leadership.

14. Wisdom says that it is only a weak man who cannot win by force of argument and persuasion that resorts to violence, killings, maiming, fraud and perversion of decisions and justice. Because the freemasons are weak, they resort to these acts.

15. The blood of Jesus has defeated them 2000 years ago. I am a testimony that all their actions have failed from the very beginning. The only option left now is for them to organise through the Met for a police officer to shoot me like the Brazilian Mr. Menzies claiming I am carrying a bag (of my banners for legal protest) and they thought I am a terrorist. But even that will fail because Jesus will not allow the guns to fire.

16. Please retrace your steps immediately, return my property and charge to court.

17. God bless you. Sincerely,

J. A. T. Ovadje (Dr.)

126 Chadwell Heath Lane • ROMFORD • RM6 4AE
UNITED KINGDOM
..................................
Mr. Tony Blair 27/07/06
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

Dear Sir,
Freemasonic fraud in the U.K. : the IPCC investigation into the Police execution of Mr. DeMenezes

Just to let you know that the IPPC investigation into the execution of the Mr. DeMenezes by the Metropolitan Police is another example of freemasonic fraud. Shooting a man seven times (at point-blank range) whilst he is held down by another policeman shows deliberate malice. One shot he is dead, two shots he is more than dead. What are the remaining five extra shots for, except hatred and malice: to obliterate Mr. De Menezes from the earth.

It is no secret that in exchange for carryout the dirty duties of freemasonry, the Police have been granted immunity from any liability whatsoever, whether intentional or unintentional.

Is there any other institution in the U.K. where you can kill and not even be suspended for one day pending the investigation? Can the doctors, social workers, train drivers etc. kill another person, falsify the log books, alter video evidence, threaten witnesses etc as the Metropolitan Police have done, and just continue in their jobs?

Then the same is repeated in Forest Gate: shoot a man then falsely try to incriminate his brother (and give the brother a possible life sentence) by saying it was the brother that shot him. The consequence of these actions was to incapacitate that family i.e. kill one brother (God forbid) by shooting, then unlawfully & corruptly imprison the other brother for life; then the parents and siblings may be driven to suicide for having lost two sons at once. No names given to the public, no suspensions pending result of the enquiry; just continue as normal and (God forbid) shoot another! Who granted the police 007 status? freemasonry. Thank Eternal Living God that His Will prevailed and satan and its masonic fraud was defeated once again

Surprised about the IPCC verdict (worthy of Idi Amin’s Uganda)? The Bible says in Isaiah 59: 14-15 And judgment is turned away backwards, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen on the street, and equity cannot enter. Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the Lord saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgement.

They have stolen the Magna Carta and taken it to the masonic lodge. The same satanic forces have blocked me from being able to use the Prime Minister’s e-mail service. But I tell you that the blood of Jesus has set us free from bondage to freemasonry and power will return to Parliament. Amen.

The Bible says in Isaiah 49 verses 25-26: But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee and I will save thy children And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

J. A. T. Ovadje
126 Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford, RM6 4AE. United Kingdom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Jeffrey said...

Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your
title in just three days. If interested to join the illuminati brotherhood
headquarters at (U.S.A) Email > ILLUMINATIAMGLOBAL@GMAIL.COM. Call or
whatsapp on +2349058155146 .or text us @ +2347039479308. Inbox me For
your online initiation. No matter where you are. No distance can affect the
work of our great baphomet. Contact us today and say yes to your dreams.

Hail Baphomet........

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

freemasons cult pyrates kill police corruption ipcc
freemasons cult pyrates kill