stop the secret cults: freemasons, pyrates etc.

This blog is by the Grace of God created to stop secert and satanic cults that murder, maim and pervert the system including justice. They operate by threat, intimidation and murder fulfilling the Bible which says: satan's only function is to steal, kill and destroy.

Friday, August 05, 2005

MI5 security service afraid of secret cults?

MI5: http://http://www.mi5.gov.uk/

I have sent a number of e-mails and Royal Mail to MI5 specifically stating the following the murder, attempted murder, attempted blinding, poisoning etc by the satanic cults freemasons and pyrates.

After writing more than 30 letters to the Prime Minister, I am yet to receive a reply or even an acknowledgement even though I had receipts from Royal Mail and from the Cabinet postal office.

I asked MI5 to exclude the possibility of a gang of the satanic cult memebers stealing mails sent to the Prime Minister, in which case the security of the U.K. is at stake. If the mails were getting through, then one should receive at least an acknowledgement.

After so many attempts, I gave up on MI5. The 'security' outfit did not bother to reply nor consider that my family is held hostage by terrorists whom I consider on the same footing as AL-Queda. Killing is killing, hostage-taking is hostage-taking. No distinction should be made between killing by bombs (Al-queda) or shooting (these cults shot my brother dead) or by hypnotism and attempted drowing (that is how they wanted to kill me in 2001).

WHAT IS NOT GOOD FOR BRITISH SOLDIERS IN IRAQ (taking them hostage) IS NOT GOOD FOR MEMBERS OF THE OVADJE FAMILY.

Please use the link above and drop a line with MI5 asking them be agents of God and stop satanic practices.

By the way, as I write, these satanic cults have not stopped trying to poison, hypnotise, harass and intimidate me.

I take comfort in the Bible which declares in Luke 10 verse 19 Behold I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

freemasons cult pyrates kill police corruption ipcc
freemasons cult pyrates kill